Overstepping these boundaries may result in deleted content, disabled accounts, or other restrictions.
- No copy right material- Share only photos and videos that you’ve taken or have the right to share.As always, you own the content you post on Pepa Social. Remember to post authentic content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post.
- No Nudity - Post photos and videos that are appropriate for a diverse audience.We know that there are times when people might want to share nude images that are artistic or creative in nature, but for a variety of reasons, we don’t allow nudity, unless its from paintings and sculptures.
- This includes photos, videos, and some digitally-created content that show sexual intercourse, genitals, and close-ups of fully-nude buttocks. It also includes some photos of female nipples, but photos in the context of breastfeeding, birth giving and after-birth moments, health-related situations (for example, post-mastectomy breast cancer awareness)we may remove images that show nude or partially-nude children. Even when this content is shared with good intentions, it could be used by others in unanticipated ways.We have zero tolerance when it comes to sharing sexual content involving minors or threatening to post intimate images of others.
- No Spamming - Foster meaningful and genuine interactions.Help us stay spam-free by not artificially collecting likes, followers, or shares, posting repetitive comments or content, or repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent. Don’t offer money or giveaways of money in exchange for likes, followers, comments or other engagement.You don’t have to use your real name on PEPAsocial, but we do require users to provide us with accurate and up to date information. Don't impersonate others and don't create accounts for the purpose of violating our guidelines or misleading others. however you will be ask to provide us with correct infor mation if you want to verfy your account.
- Follow the law.PEPAsocial is not a place to support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Offering sexual services, buying or selling firearms, alcohol, and tobacco products between private individuals, and buying or selling non-medical or pharmaceutical drugs are also not allowed.Remember to always follow the law when offering to sell or buy other regulated goods. Accounts promoting online gambling, online real money games of skill or online lotteries must get our prior written permission before using any of our products.
- Respect other members of the PEPA Community (Pepaverse).We want to foster a positive, diverse community. We remove content that contains credible threats or hate speech, content that targets private individuals to degrade or shame them, personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone, and repeated unwanted messages. We do generally allow stronger conversation around people who are featured in the news or have a large public audience due to their profession or chosen activities.It's never OK to encourage violence or attack anyone based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, , religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases. When hate speech is being shared to challenge it or to raise awareness, we may allow it. In those instances, we ask that you express your intent clearly.
- Maintain our supportive environment by not glorifying self-injury.The Pepasocial community (Pepaverse) cares for each other, and is often a place where people facing difficult issues such as eating disorders, cutting, or other kinds of self-injury come together to create awareness or find support.Encouraging or urging people to embrace self-injury is counter to this environment of support, and we’ll remove it or disable accounts if it’s reported to us. We may also remove content identifying victims or survivors of self-injury if the content targets them for attack or humor.
- No Graphic Violence - Be thoughtful when posting newsworthy events.We understand that many people use Pepasocial to share important and newsworthy events. Some of these issues can involve graphic images. Because so many different people and age groups use pepasocial, we may remove videos of intense, graphic violence to make sure the platform stays appropriate for everyone.We understand that people often share this kind of content to condemn, raise awareness or educate. If you do share content for these reasons, we encourage you to caption your photo with a warning about graphic violence. Sharing graphic images for sadistic pleasure or to glorify violence is never allowed.
Report inappropriate content - Help us keep the community strong:
- Each of us is an important part of the Pepasocial community (Pepaverse). If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, please help us by using our built-in reporting option. We have a global team that reviews these reports and works as quickly as possible to remove content that doesn’t meet our guidelines. When you complete the report, try to provide as much information as possible, such as links, usernames, and descriptions of the content, so we can find and review it quickly. We may remove entire posts if either the imagery or associated captions violate our guidelines.
- You may find content you don’t like, but doesn’t violate the Community Guidelines. If that happens, you can unfollow or block the person who posted it. If there's something you don't like in a comment on one of your posts, you can delete that comment.
- Many disputes and misunderstandings can be resolved directly between members of the community. If one of your photos or videos was posted by someone else, you could try commenting on the post and asking the person to take it down. If that doesn’t work, you can file a copyright report. If you believe someone is violating your trademark, you can file a trademark report. Don't target the person who posted it by posting screenshots and drawing attention to the situation because that may be classified as harassment.
Thank you for helping us create one of the best communities in the world (The Pepaverse),